Day 3 of ? Part Deux – You chose our fate!

28 Oct

I don’t know what to do. The GF and I are stuck here in New York. Stranded. Our flight on Monday has been cancelled.

Knocking on death’s door?

Businesses an entrepreneurs have started profiteering and hoarding – $70 for 1000 millilitres of water sounds like a good deal – it’s not.

Because I am incapable of making a decision, I’m going to let you, my readers, decide our fate. Think of this as a real-life choose your own adventure novel. Should Jason and his GF

a) leave the comforts of the free WiFi zone in the basement cafeteria of the Natural History Museum to go see the brand new spider exhibit.


b) get re-booked on a flight via Toronto

You decide!

5 Responses to “Day 3 of ? Part Deux – You chose our fate!”

  1. Natasha October 28, 2012 at 13:33 #

    Spider exhibit!!!!!

  2. Jesse October 28, 2012 at 13:58 #

    Do it in the museum bathroom.

    • Die Hard Three October 28, 2012 at 14:09 #

      I’m pretty sure “it” wasn’t one of the choices. Besides, this is a PG blog!

  3. Sandy aka Dad October 28, 2012 at 14:43 #

    what type of spiders? if they are one of a kind and will not be seen ever after if the impending/storm/flood hits New York hard, then it’s a no brainer. Too bad for the spiders they are already dead, Get out of Dodge !


  1. Toronto Storm Flood UPDATE! | Die Hard Three - July 9, 2013

    […] and read all of my previous two-hundred and five posts, this past Hallowe’en the GF and I got stuck in New York City during the Hurricane Sandy. We barely survived – forced to subsist for days on a diet of […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: